camara shy

arrina

I hate having my picture taken, i always have! when i was little i used to refuse point blank to have it taken.
anyone else camera shy?

redlady

YES!! I hate having my picture taken - i am very pale and i always end up looking like a ghost. I just don't take a good picture.

lucidity

I hate getting my picture taken. It's not that I don't like the way i look or anything, it's just that i feel strange standing there infront of the camera. Its just unnatural and all I can come up with is a very awkward smile :? :D

lostboi

redlady said:
YES!! I hate having my picture taken - i am very pale and i always end up looking like a ghost. I just don't take a good picture.
See now this is an example of beauty being in the eye of the
beholder as I think pale, especialy porcelain pale. is quite
beautiful and natural. I prefer it to tans. Ok, maybe I just like the that ghostly look. So sue me.

renegade

Yeah, I hate that too, cause my anxiety shows in the pictures, my scared face and tense shoulders and body position. :?

The only times I like my picture taken is when I'm with people I'm comfortable with cause I can actually give a sincere smile in those shots and act more normal and in the end i look ok :)

PhantomPod

I actually love getting my picture taken! And whenever I'm on vacation, I'm always telling my mom "take my picture infront of this!" lol

sugaryberries

I don't like pictures taken of me or videos recorded because I am not photogenic in my own opinion, which is the only one that matters.

ShadowCat

I don't normally mind getting my picture taken. But because of the way I smile when getting a picture taken, it looks like my eyes are half-closed. My mom is always upset with my school pictures. This year, she told me that my eyes looked like they were saying, "I hate everybody." My mother sometimes annoys me...

Falling

i like posing and take photos ALOT!... well only when i come good :)

but i dont like when another person see them... maybe i dont ahve that confidence... but still i see myself fine when i look at the mirror.