Calling all Plantar HH sufferers..

linuxiol

..to share tips and help each other.

It would be great to be able to know what works and what doesn't, bearing in mind what might work for one person might not work for another one.

Anyway, i ve spent a fortune trying several foot spray, foot cream, insoles, and shoes.

So far what is sort of working for me :

Summersole insoles
Odaban
Wool socks ( i am still struggling to find the right socks but wool seem to absorb sweat better than any other socks)
I also take sage tablets but can't really say whether they work or not, i keep taking them anyway.

What socks work best for you?

woofytalk

I found a bit of relieve with Sage tea foot baths. I would soak my feet for 20 minutes at a time for 5 days straight. it helped a lot.

Hyper-Hydro

linuxiol said:
..to share tips and help each other.

It would be great to be able to know what works and what doesn't, bearing in mind what might work for one person might not work for another one.

Anyway, i ve spent a fortune trying several foot spray, foot cream, insoles, and shoes.

So far what is sort of working for me :

Summersole insoles
Odaban
Wool socks ( i am still struggling to find the right socks but wool seem to absorb sweat better than any other socks)
I also take sage tablets but can't really say whether they work or not, i keep taking them anyway.

What socks work best for you?

Get socks made with wool. There are several good brands. Check if they will machine wash. Pure wool are a bliss for your feet, try it and you will never go back. It means you have to spend time washing socks manually.

I found that´s what i really want to do, but I can´t find time. So I buy FALKE trekking socks, Wool & other stuff combo socks. They machine wash fine.