Calling all Avert/Robinul users

I have not started taking it yet but was wondering how others use it. Do you take it daily or just on "special occasions"? I have read that daily use may diminish the effectiveness. Has anyone had this problem with it? If so, does it become effective again if you stop taking it for a while?

cm123

I take it in the morning and then once again in the afternoon. I dont take it at night because i dont want to diminish the effectiveness anymore than i have to. I also dont take it on days i dont plan on going on, like lazy sundays. I also find it works better taking it an hour before i eat or 2 hours after.

margiehope

I mostly take it daily--try to remember to take it when I first wake up, and do this and that until about an hour's gone by, then I eat.

On days when it's cool, or I'm not out and about, I don't take it.

I've been on Avert for 2 years now, and it hasn't diminished in effectiveness.

dubcloser

Nope - not for me. I was taking it every day, now after 3 months I only use it about 4 days a week, social situations, etc. It seems like it has a residual effect for me, so I only take it every few days.

woofytalk

Is there any kind of a ramp up phase. Meaning, when you first start taking it, do you need to take it for several days before it becomes fully effective?