Buy my Guitar

SilentType

Banned
I'd like to pass on the gift of music to a fellow SPWer who would enjoy this Ibanez Acoustic/Electric guitar. I bough it about a year and a half ago from here: Buy Ibanez PF Series PF15ECE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar | 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend, and i paid the same as it says in the link ($350). It's in near mint condition, the only thing that's changed since the day I purchased it are some very light scratches on the pickguard, which happen over time to any guitar anyways. It shines like a gem, and sounds great, whether it's hooked up to an amp or not. There are no scratches, nicks, or dings anywhere on the guitar anywhere, except for those light scratches on the pickguard that I already mentioned. The neck is straight, and the onboard tuner and equalizer are in perfect working order. I still have the original box, and I'll throw in a guitar stand just for the hell of it.

I'm only asking the low price of $200 plus shipping. Thats $25 away from a 50$ discount on this guitar. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this guitar, and I'll even put it on ebay for you if you want, just so you can see my perfect seller history :D. If you're interested reply here and send me a pm too. The reason I want an SPWer to have it is because I know people like us take good care of things. At least I know i do.

That's enough explaining, here are some pictures of the guitar:

download

download

download

Only $200! Where can you possibly find a better deal on this guitar in such great condition? Nowhere, that's why you should buy this thing if you've been thinking about learning how to play. It'd be great for a beginner, or for anyone who's looking for a deal on a new acoustic/electric.

Peace