bullying

S

sneezy

Hi, I am worried about my 7 year old son. It all started when we discovered he was being bullied in march 2008. Just about every week there was something wether it was punched scratched or kicked it happened. I was always at the school complaining about this childs bullying, but nothing was ever done. I tried to get him excluded but nothing was done.
My son has gone from a confident little boy to an angry one (whilst at school). He was excluded for 2 days, 3 weeks ago for fighting, although he was provoked he was the one that got excluded. Then yesterday we received a letter saying that he pushed someone who banged his head and if this behavior repeats he will be excluded again.
We have spoken to him and he says he didnt push anyone, but admits he did get upset when he was blamed for it and the school had to remove him from the clockroom as they were concerned for his safety. This is not the first incident that has happened.
One of the auxillarys last year was bullying him and he ran out of the dinner hall and locked himself in the toilets. Yet again I complained and nothing was done about the auxillary, she is still there.
I feel this has now become a witch hunt on my son, and everything someone blames him for, the teachers believe, and he gets punished. Dont get me wrong, He is no angel, no kid is, but he doesnt behave like this outside school. We have tried grounding him, taking toys etc away from him. Threatening boarding school, but nothing seems to be getting through.
Im sure I am not the only person in this situation and really looking for some advice to go into the school with.