Bullying Still Going On....

Annie13

It Has Calmed down a little bit, i have made new friends, but people still shout things at me, chuck stones, write things about me in the toilets ex. ( Annie = Slag etc. ) and it just makes me feel so small. I feel like people walk over me every single day, because they know im an easy target. I get prank calls from these people aswell. ::(: I have councillers but it still doesn't stop me from thinking about everything. Im only 13, im a teenager i should be enjoying my teen years but im really not at this precise moment.I have no freedom anymore, i can't go to several places i want to go because they are always there. I can't go to the park with my friends because they are always there in a big group. This site has helped me a lot though, I have met so many nice people who understand me. Self-harming has crossed my mind but i know it would be a mistake to do it , becausse i already have scars and i don't need more to remember me of a horrible moment in my childhood. Im starting to suffer a lot, i won't get out of bedroom unless it is for my dinner, but i collect my dinner and go back to my bedroom. My bedroom is the only place i feel safe in. And it shouldn't be, everywhere i should feel safe but i definetly do not. ::(:

Fighter86

Hi Annie, welcome to SPW. I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough time in school, I'm not sure what else I can add to it except I empathize with your situation. Are your parents aware of it? Have you looked into changing schools if your counselors can't seem to help. Maybe a new environment would be able to give you a new start if things are very bad there now.

Annie13

Hey,Thanks,I would move schools but there is no schools for me, and i can't move houses to go to a new school because of my brother. He has his friends here and i don't want to take that away from him.Because i know how it feels. My councillers are good but i still think about everything. I would love to start a new life but i can't because i would be dragging my family out of their's. Yes my mum, dad, step-mum and dad are aware of everything they want to move me but don't know where to. x x

Mr. S

Hey, I was bullied when I was your age (I'm 15 now). Not on quite the same scale... but I know what it feels like.

I'd say that you need some more assertiveness... then again, so does most other people on this site I suppose? (including myself) I think that you just need to show people that you're a nice person, and simply ignore the bullying for a while - you just don't let it get to your head. Easier said than done, but they will see that you're not any fun to bully anymore and move on to their next victim.

The simpler solution would be, of course, to change schools. But you've got to figure out what it was that started the bullying so that it doesn't all happen again.

Annie13

If you read my other thread you would find out what it is about, it's hard to ignore bullying and everything. I would love to move schools but there is no schools for me right now, my mum has been looking for me. x

Mr. S

I do know it is hard to ignore... I tried that and I failed. I just know that it would have worked if I had succeeded.

I know I am also a kid, but by standing aside all the time and just watching my classmates, kid psychology seems painfully simple. Follow the crowd... never speak against the crowd... this is what supports bullying in schools. Just a semi-related thought I had.