BULLIED ?

SocialRetahd

Couldn't you like enter people's minds and terrorize them there? Wouldn't that be more efficient than a message board?

Widowmaker

I feel I am responsible for this. I am Reidus. Want me to get the other users to fuck off and leave y'all alone? (BTW - I am not all those users - there are 2 friends of mine using those names. (except Reidus))

Widowmaker

I was just very hurt. You obviously have your man. Imagine life without him. It burns up like nothing I can explain. However, my girl is coming back to me so I see no reason to continue terrorising this forum. However, you have requested to see us all log on at once. I cannot make this happen, for there are only 3 OF US on here. Wayne InSane and nIgHt_StAlKeR are the other 2. They use the names you have mentioned. I might be able to get 2 of us to log on the most. Would you like me to try to get us all on at once? It might take a while, but if thats what you want I can try.

Widowmaker

ShyBeliever said:
WTF??!!!! What going on? Where is the moderator? Who are these people? i think they need help urgently.
you need not worry anymore. I am in charge of this raid. Any questions about this ask me.

lilbirdy

Satan doesnt even talk nasty to people he is sly and uses his charm.

If you were satan you wouldnt be so open and insultive as you are.

You are not satanic you just think you have power to harm others..which my lad YOU DO NOT

God is all Powerful...God is Your Master you will bow down to the Almighty God one day and beg...yes be begging His Forgiveness.

I wish you the best in life and all things good.

May you find inner peace and strength to love and not fear it.

cutefluffykitten maybe sometimes the devil comes in a form of an angel?????? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Remus

Staff member
all I see is 7 people using the same IP from a banned account, therefore, they all get banned

maybe go to anger management or something if wayne insane likes to fantasise about maiming people, or even a serial killer forum, these forums are for social phobia and if you want help here I think you are barking up the wrong tree

skidz

bullying

I don't think fighting a bully does any good unless you are going to win for sure also telling a teacher is only any good if the teacher will listen and mine never did. i think its best to build up your own stregth i got a realy good book to help me do it