bullied in school and bullied today

totalvictim

Some may think that cyber bullying is a joke but its not. I was bullied in my early high school years and never got over it. And I have in the past had illnesses where others mocked me. Now I am being mocked again. I admit I am responsible for a part of it because I brought something up that made me vulnerable (and I am pretty stupid too, I always act before I think) and guess what, now my life is being made miserable. Thanks to me, my luck and my stupidity. I am meant to be bullied before I die. Right? Thats how I feel. :(

Bullying is horrible, and only happens to make the bully feel better about their own insecure selves. My only suggestion is try not to retaliate, as they do it to get a reaction out of you. Unless of course you punch the little SOB in the face and teach him a lesson (not a good idea though)
How old are you? As we get older we all seem to get along a bit better, though not always tthe case. As for cyber bullying, change your e-mails and usernames, they cant say anything to you if they dont know who you are. Does the bullying only happen when your at school? Or does it happen outside of school too? like when you go to the supermarket or whatever. How many people are involved in the bullying?
What is the illness that you have/had? Sorry for so many questions, just trying to get an idea of the situation.
We all definatley need to think more before we act lol

Cool_Un_Cool

I know what you mean, I am s**t on by family and friends.
I am a spaz, though.
In school I was treated like a outcast, cripple.

-Clown, KoRn

Bullied Anonymous

I admit I am responsible for a part of it because I brought something up that made me vulnerable (and I am pretty stupid too, I always act before I think) and guess what, now my life is being made miserable. Thanks to me, my luck and my stupidity. I am meant to be bullied before I die. Right? Thats how I feel. :(

How could you deserve to be bullied? No one deserves to be. I've been bullied for most of my life just for little things people misunderstand about me and I'm thinking maybe your misunderstood ,too. Sometimes people look for any open wound on a person they can pour acid into. Unfortunately, weakness is subject to being taken advantage of. You shouldn't fear being vulnerable with someone. Just make sure that someone is someone you can trust.