bullied for 2 years help me!!!

misscutielove

it all started in primary year 6 this boy cam up with some thing
'' i had nits'' but i dident then he told nearly all the boys in my class i had them they came up with a naem 4 me it was Nitty Nora !!! i was awfull i cried at night in bed wondering wat will come the next day i had so many days off school cos of it and no one would go near me!!! but i swear i dident have them then in september i started high school and i was cool i had a new form with no boys i new but in 1 lesson there was a boy from my primary and he told everyone that i had nits and now im off every friday because of 1 lesson with him in it!!! i dont want it to start again my parents dont know anything about this!! is it bullying? help me im 11 12 in april thanks

Winter

I'm sorry, I know how horrible it is :(

I agree with some_guy though, act as if you don't care cos they only tease you to get a reaction out of you, so if you don't react, they will get bored and stop bullying you.

However if it is really making you feel upset tell someone you trust such as a friend / teacher / parent they can help you

Alphaboy

i don't say that you should not react when bullied, but try to change you reaction.don't look at the ground and blush and feel ashamed of yourself while every body is laughing at you! or wait until you go to your room and start crying or look on the mirror and say to yourself "i hate you... your'e ugly...i hate my life..." (i used to do this for the past 6 years :oops: ). that's the reaction they're waitaing for. to feel bad of yourself so they can fell the power that they are cool or whatever.... :wink:

sidney

just go " no i dont have nits and you know it, maybe you just like picking on me cus of your own insecurities so why dont you sort your own out instead of picking on others cus know what thats called. . BULLYING!!"
say that n see what he says

stoneyfaced

sidney said:
just go " no i dont have nits and you know it, maybe you just like picking on me cus of your own insecurities so why dont you sort your own out instead of picking on others cus know what thats called. . BULLYING!!"
say that n see what he says

Say "yeah i had nits cause i caught them from you. But you must admit it was better than the case of crabs that kept you off school for 3 weeks"

jshizzle

dw

look. in the grand scheme of thigns who cares about highschool. it can b socially scarring howver u just have to so.. so i was a little unpopuler i have a fine lifwe now.. if u let them get to u.. u lost.. no matter how ahrd that mite b.. tell a etacher.. if thigns suck hat mauch it cant get much worse.. ive have told on 1 or 2 people throught my years and it never ended up being to bad.. and i went to one of the harshest schools in the world.. exeter academy in mass,, usa

herlandDJ

READ THIS!

READ THIS! A very helpful bullying Reply.

1_listen. People always say: ignore them, don't look at them, ...as thought it was very easy, but it's dififcult to apply it. (no offences, they try to help).

2_1 Bullied, why?= The bully thinks he or she knows their victim prety well, so they know for sure they won't react upon anything, so they get fun and more fun hurting and making others feel prety bad.

2_2 The bully has problems and chooses a target to realise that anger.

3_Most of the people who are bullied, are made fun of when doing a mistake, making up things they haven't done, changing the original words of what you have said, etc...

4_This message is for you: You have been bullied because you haven't been yourself and because you haven't been yourself the bully thinks that it's your full ''you, your essence'' and what really happens is that you don't want to break up the egg in order to come up to the light. Most of the people who are not themselves have low self-steem. Why low self-steem? Lack of love to yourself. Start to love yourself in order to attract more things you enjoy (do some tai chi, go to church or other method to feed up your armony) , from that you can be yourself; it is, not being afraid of saying any word, but being afraid of saying any joke, etc...And if you get really good at it, you'll be able to make fun of them.

5_ What really happens: What really happens is, People who are themselves, usually say nonsence things and make them look as thought they have lots of sence. Why does this happen? Because they're 100% sure of what they say, no matter if what they say is the most stupid thing in the world.

6_ Be yourself, love yourself infinitely (which may not be easy at first) and that my friend, is my solution.

7_My experience: I was bullied by the teacher when i was in Kinder Garden. I suffered and I wouldn't advertice this because I was unsecure and shy. from 1th to 4th I was bullied, until I transfered to another school in 5th. They were nice, so I wasn't bullied. This nice enviorement lasted till 4th grade in highschool, where I had to go to the Super Bully school.
People who lived there, were mostly ghettos. in my class there were stealers, rappers, gansters,....everything you can think of.

7_1 what did I do?: all was nice at first. I made first friends the first day of class. They were junior guys, but we would have cool times. Then I mixed with the other guys of my class. After a couple of months, they bully began. I still made friends from class. some shifty, but I had some friends I could go along with, and talk with. I suffered a lot, a lot, a lot. every day would be a sacrifice.

Over: It was over until i left school lol, what a relief, but hey. I thought about it a lot and I that's the soluction i can give you (the one described in 4-6)

9_Send e-mails to: [email protected], and tell me the process to I can give you tips from the heart. See you!!

Zettie

Being bullied is awful, I know. When I was 10 my family and I moved from Pennsylvania to Arizona. It was a big change and worst of all I was bullied that whole year. These 3 girls made fun of the way I dressed, they called me ugly, and told me I stinked. I felt horrible and I started believing them. Over the years my confidence and self esteem went down. Now, 8 years later I have social phobia anxiety and I rarely ever talk to anyone besides my family. If you are being bullied try not to let them get you down. Whatever you do don't start disliking yourself and don't believe what they tell you.