Broke...

fallenfeather

Life sucks sometimes but it can be changed, if not in big ways, at least in little ways. Getting a job somehow and gaining an income may make life more interesting. Having the money to buy cool stuff might cheer you up a bit :)

jamez

I just don't know...work will be hard to find but I don't want to go without cash for the holiday break.

I've found out that cool stuff don't really help though lol. Money is good though but it's crap that so much depends on it.

allanboy

"Life is like a car crash. It´s terrible, but you have to slow down and watch it."
Cant remember who said that, dont even know if it´s right.

introvert

I just got this image of a car crumpling against a brick wall in real slow motion - yeah you can say it kind of resembles life LOL

Skyla

i have no job. i was sacked! :?
good news? it wasnt social aniexty related. i was caught with an illicit substance.... :oops:
ive fucked up coz now im home all day everyday with shit all to do. too much time to sit and moan and think about how shit some things are right now. ill be lucky if i find a job now. most xmas ones are taken.

renegade

jamez said:
No job, no income and no life...

Life is great aint it?

Why do u mean by that: ''no life'' ? are you talking about social life ?

I don't know about how it is without a job cause I'm in college now and I depend on my parents money for the next 3 years ....but from that moment, I will be on my own. :|

Btw, how old are you ?

jamez

Skyla said:
i have no job. i was sacked! :?
good news? it wasnt social aniexty related. i was caught with an illicit substance.... :oops:
ive fucked up coz now im home all day everyday with shit all to do. too much time to sit and moan and think about how shit some things are right now. ill be lucky if i find a job now. most xmas ones are taken.

Yea, It pretty much sucks because even if I do go out theres not much to do without money.

Why do u mean by that: ''no life'' ? are you talking about social life ?

I don't know about how it is without a job cause I'm in college now and I depend on my parents money for the next 3 years ....but from that moment, I will be on my own. Neutral

Btw, how old are you ?

Yes, I do mean it as having no social life.

I'm 20 and still living with my parents, so while I still have a roof over my head, there's not much else to look forward too.

Hopefully I do find something though, It can definitely be down right depressing with not much to do.

renegade

jamez said:
I'm 20 and still living with my parents, so while I still have a roof over my head, there's not much else to look forward too.

Same here. But I'm 2nd year in college now, I am almost a drop out, but I still strugle to attend classes and maintain an optimistic view of life.

Btw, you could learn web design, html, flash or any job that can be perfomed from home, just a tip. :)

jmt398

I'm in quite the same situation but I'm attending college. The only thing that is keeping me going is the possibility of attending a different university (in chicago). If that is taken away...I dunno :cry:

But if you were interested in starting some sort of computer 'learning' I wouldn't mind helping. I've always been around computers and spend (well most) of my time on them. If you are interested in html/web design or graphics design of some sort let me know. :) Even without a job I've managed to pay for my paintball equipment (roughly $1200) because I do some freelance design and computer repair type stuff.

jamez

Learning web design and stuff would be cool. I spend enough time on the computer as it is although it's not quite productive.

I'll definitely give it a try but I'm more concerned with lookinhg for things that involve getting out more.

scatmantom

" 'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die"

The verve sum it all up for me :S