British Documentary

AliceB

Hello,

I work for a television production company called Raw TV. We’ve been asked by Channel Five (a major terrestrial broadcaster in the UK) to produce a sensitive 1-hour documentary looking into hyperhidrosis and the effect it has on sufferers.

At the moment I am trying to find people to talk to who either have the condition and also people who have had or are thinking of undergoing surgery. At this stage I am really keen to just talk to as many people as I can, in strictest confidence.

If you would like to find out more or simply offer your opinion, please do add to this thread or e-mail me personally and we can arrange to have a confidential chat over the phone. I’ll be able to learn more about your experience and in turn you can ask me any questions you may have about the documentary

All my details are below and please do look on our website (www.rawtelevision.co.uk) if you would like to find out more about Raw TV.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards
Alice Bowden
Raw TV
T: 07876 493 403
E: [email protected]

bill-uk

Hi, I guess that you are a RAW TV colleague of Jonathan who has posted here regarding the same condition and a forthcoming TV programme, see this recent thread :

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/postt12692.html

I am happy to talk about my condition again, but perhaps you have my experiences already and need to talk to other people out there ......

Good luck in making a programme, it has never been seen or heard of on TV and certainly deserves a showing .....