Botox

KoopaKing

Hi I've been browsing for a while now am I'm getting real desperate I've had my sweating since 5th grade now and its killing me. I have to know if Botox works because i've been adviced to take it. After trying a million products. I mean does it eliminate sweating everywhere?

renderuno

BOTOX

I had BOTOX injections in my hands in mid August 2006. It did not work at all for me. I had the injections done by a highly reccomended dermatologist and had plenty of BOTOX injected. I believe my case to be a very severe one, however; because I hear there is an over 80% success rate with the injections. And, no, BOTOX injections do not stop your entire body's hyperhidrosis. The injections just affect the local area you had it injected into. I couldn't get the injections covered by insurance, so I had to fork out about $1000 for the treatment. At least now I know it won't work for me.

sadday

I had botox injections in my armpits almost 2 months ago. It did not work for me. Luckily insurance covered it so I didn't have to dish out hundereds of dollars. But do give it a try. It may work for you.

Koopers

Well I sweat in my feet hands armpits buttox and my privates. I have it pretty bad. Don't know what i'll do without the botox I've taken too much from ppl because of hyperhidrosis.