• hands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • feet

• id rather do ETS

• Total voters

Lamador

does anyone have any valuable information on aplication of botox in hands ?

im really nervous about doing it and with spring coming, concerns on maintaining "the winter stage" state of mind and worsening my already developed sociophobia rises.

hope to hear from some of u, if any, that have done botox on hands.

informations i have r not very promising.

also, planing to form an association here in zagreb, croatia so any advice is appreciated.

botox as treatment for hipehydrosis is not covered by national health insurance her in croatia due to hh is not valid diagnose here, but that is about to change by forming this association in zagreb, we hope...

hope to here from someone willing to help asap.

sadday

most people don't seem to have good results with botox in the hands. it seems to work best when used under the arms. maybe you should use iontophoresis. that seems to work good for hands and feet.

Lamador

botox report

so i finally did it !!! it was very painful, a bit 2much for my taste, also doctor accidantly hit a nerve, but now, after a few weeks it doesnt hurt anymore.

as far as the effect im both satisfied and not.

botox is effecting only that area where injected. its about a diametar of a few mm so all those other areas r still sweating. this local benefits can be really frustraiting. although sweating of the hands is lower and limited to those areas where botox was not aplicated, my hands r still wet so...

not to mention the price, the pain and need to do it all over again in afew months.

so was it worth all the effort and the money!

i guess so, but im combining its effects with perspirex, with continuosly sweating in the gym to sweat out my body, with prozac and trying to think positively.

Lamador

i tried iontoph, didnt work, actually it worked, but my god, u need a couple o hours a dey to do this so i gave up.

he aplicated one full bottle in both hands, but if he put more, i dont hhink it would make a major difference...