bored and annoyed :|

Boundless

Hello,very bored just watched a film that was ok,but i spend all day every day in this small room alone with very little to do and to be honest its driving me mad,i hate to sleep i cannot stand going to bed i dont know why but i do and when i goto sleep and wake up i feel like crap usually with a bad headache and back.

I dont know what to do anymore i talk to people on msn during the day but dont really have much to say,im begining to feel that im annoying people even my only r/l friend i think is getting annoyed with my attitude but i cant help it :( i have nothing to look forward to nothint to really aim for,im 20 have no social skills really or work skills hardly any friends no money just this pc and internet connection.

I dont want to go on like this i hate this life and i hate my self for been such a screw up,so filled with rage its unreal all i feel is anger growing inside me waiting to be unleashed and god help anyone who gets in my way when it does,i cant handle these strong emotions inside me,all the emotions i have are very strong,when im angry im very angry when im in love im madly in love and when im feeling down you would think i was going to die or something!

I feel so stupid for been the way i am,i cant look people in the eye when im talking and then i have to repeat my self 2-3 times because im so damn quite! i've had all my confidence crushed so many times i dont feel like trying anymore so many put downs i may as well just stay down and wait for my life to end maybe then people will be happy!

Im just sick of it,so tired of the way things are and im to weak minded to change them,maybe i deserve to be punished,maybe i deserved all those years of hell from other people and now the hell in my own mind makes up for what others cant give me now i hide in this room all day long,i may as well be the last person on the planet infact i wouldnt mind that! least i could go out freely where i pleased without any anxiety...

Sorry for the long post guys im just messed up at the moment :|

Chilling__Echo

hey boundless, i'm going through one of those boughts right now too. and the four walls around you won't help. they make it worse. you've got to get out and do something. force yourself, i know it's hard and good things won't happen over night, but you'll get there if you try.

things will pass. tomorrow's a new day. these two phrases are so overused but have so much truth to them, hang in there. my heart goes out to you

Boundless

I wish it would pass,but its been this way for a long time,now im just getting tired and cant do this anymore,im 20 yet i feel like im 40,i want so much to live a normal life but its so hard to break free.im so close to just giving up :cry:

4myself

Boundless, you seem like a lovely guy. Remember that you cant help the way you feel, you have every right to feel any way you do. usually when we get out there things arent as bad as we think they are going to be. Keep hanging on!

black_mamba

Boundless said:
i have nothing to look forward to nothint to really aim for,im 20 have no social skills really or work skills hardly any friends no money just this pc and internet connection.

Hmm you sound like me when I was 19/20, do you study or work at all? I was pretty much housebound for 6 months before I kicked myself in the butt and went to uni for the sake of meeting people/improbing myself. Not suggesting that for you but er...could you get me some fags from the corner shop? (That'll get him out of is room) :wink:

Angie_05

Boundless said:
Hello,very bored just watched a film that was ok,but i spend all day every day in this small room alone with very little to do and to be honest its driving me mad,i hate to sleep i cannot stand going to bed i dont know why but i do and when i goto sleep and wake up i feel like crap usually with a bad headache and back.

Those are some of the symptoms of depression. I've been feeling the same way in the past week. My back hurts so bad if I'm sitting down and have not been sleeping normal at all. I wake up a lot and immediately feel crappy when I realize I'm awake and that nothing has changed.

I did some research this morning and my symptoms of feeling really sad (and feeling really weird at that) and my back pain and sleep problems may be depression. One of the things they said was that it's not my fault that I feel this way and it's not a character flaw.

I do suggest getting out and finding something to do. It might not feel comfortable at first but try. If you still have trouble feeling good about anything, please talk to a doctor.

allanboy

Deserves some punishing? Give your self a good one hour of running, plus stopping for some working out. Punch where hurts.
Works all the time.