Boolean: A True Life

Boolean

Trisha was big. She was really big. She walked into the door, eating an apple. A shocking visual revelation was impending upon her seconds before. The apple dropped and fell to the floor like a Newtonian myth. The seeds of the apple shot off from the core she had previously exposed using her gargantuan teeth.

Last edited:

Boolean

Dan was sitting. On his wicker chair. He was nude and pale. Very pale.

"Trisha, please come here," Dan said.

"I will not, unless you get dressed!" Trisha exclaimed.

"Don't you deny me the freedom I have chosen. I want to break up with you. I cannot be a nudist with a clothist." said Dan.

"Fine." choked Trisha.

Then it was done.

Boolean

Boolean sat at its desk pondering how to overcome this procrastination it was facing.

"I will log on to SocialPhobiaWorld, and type a post!" Boolean thought.

Indeed.

And so there it was. It was setting itself up for failure for the make-up exam.

The end.

Taden

Your journal narrative is very unique. I continue to follow, as I munch on gummy eggs.

Boolean

SandyBrown. This color has been chosen. It is not quite pink, yet not entirely brown. Oh look here! It is also on the upper left hand corner of my avatar. What a match, but not quite enough as red - bright red. You have competition SandyBrown.

Yes you do.

Boolean

He ran his fingernail across the smooth, velvety 6 in. x 4 in. chocolate slab.

His nails slightly grazed a bit of of the saccharin delicacy.

He scooped up the fragile remains of the chocolate scab and put it on the tip of his index finger. He paused for a second then into his mouth the piece went. A pop could be heard as the pressure of his finger escaped his wet, but now sweet mouth.

"Don't worry, you're apart of me now," he said.

As he turned to exit the kitchen, he felt an intrinsic need to look back. So he did. So he did.

There she was still - unwrapped and vulnerable - waiting for him.

Unable to resist temptation, he briskly walked back to the counter. Putting his hands on his hips he exclaimed, "Oh, I want more of you... you're just too good now!"

He pounced upon the bar --ravishing it. The bar melted under his hot tongue. It delightfully filled every crevice of his mouth. He ran his lips over his teeth feeling the smoothness of his pearly whites coated with the rawness of his one and only guilty pleasure.

3 minutes passed.

Alas, saliva had dissolved his love, and once again he was left with an insatiable hunger..

Last edited:

Taden

Unique = Good weird =] always with me, good weird

I feel dirty after reading the sensual adventures of chocolate that you posted, lol. You have an amazing talent for writing =]