Blushing. Tips that help I hope.

Hey all,

I am currently in my blushing phase. Mine comes and goes and generally is triggered when I lose confidence in people or myself. I have been searching on Youtube for solutions and I found a few I wanted to share...

For short term relief: I put blistex with the cooling effect, a little, on each of. my cheeks. The cooling effect starts immediately and lasts for about 2 hours. A long time. I like it because it distracts me from the fear of my face feeling hot and going red. I feel silly warning you guys but on the product, it says it can be very flammable. Just covering that. I use it and feel like it's a great temporary fix!

I also use either a small mirror or keep my cell with me so I can see my face calm or pink. When it's calm, I feel good and tend to stay calm. If I see it pink, I know how much it is and that helps me either try to relax or flee the scene I usually endure but if the situation allows you to step out for a bit or for awhile, do it!

Also, try to "set up" your body language. The more comfortable you appear, the more comfortable you'll be.

Long term: I listen to relaxation and how to stop blushing videos/hypnosis videos. These can be found on Youtube. They help repair what your subconscious believes.

If you focus on forgetting and new things to throw yourself into, it will disappear a lot. Also, the other day I blushed in the middle of a conversation with a customer at work and I thought to myself: "Stop it! You are not going to blush right now. Focus." That made me focus on what the customer was saying and my flush went away.

I hope these help!! I'm a blusher and I take it seriously.
We will conquer the blush!

Sacrament

Solid tips. I think the best tip is to simply accept that it happens and own it. I was at a diner with a bunch of people a few weeks ago and it was really warm and it was obvious that I was quite flushed. And even though I kept thinking about it throughout most of the time I was there, the fact is that no one said anything, and I was probably the only one even thinking about it.

Fact of the matter is, people don't really care. And if they do say something, it's best to own it and say something like 'oh yeah, I flush easily when I feel warm" and laugh it off. The more you show that you are uncomfortable, the more paranoid you'll feel.

Hey all,

I am currently in my blushing phase. Mine comes and goes and generally is triggered when I lose confidence in people or myself. I have been searching on Youtube for solutions and I found a few I wanted to share...

For short term relief: I put blistex with the cooling effect, a little, on each of. my cheeks. The cooling effect starts immediately and lasts for about 2 hours. A long time. I like it because it distracts me from the fear of my face feeling hot and going red. I feel silly warning you guys but on the product, it says it can be very flammable. Just covering that. I use it and feel like it's a great temporary fix!

I also use either a small mirror or keep my cell with me so I can see my face calm or pink. When it's calm, I feel good and tend to stay calm. If I see it pink, I know how much it is and that helps me either try to relax or flee the scene I usually endure but if the situation allows you to step out for a bit or for awhile, do it!

Also, try to "set up" your body language. The more comfortable you appear, the more comfortable you'll be.

Long term: I listen to relaxation and how to stop blushing videos/hypnosis videos. These can be found on Youtube. They help repair what your subconscious believes.

If you focus on forgetting and new things to throw yourself into, it will disappear a lot. Also, the other day I blushed in the middle of a conversation with a customer at work and I thought to myself: "Stop it! You are not going to blush right now. Focus." That made me focus on what the customer was saying and my flush went away.

I hope these help!! I'm a blusher and I take it seriously.
We will conquer the blush!

Wow, I really like your suggestions!!!!!! They're awesome, I'm gonna try them all. What videos do you suggest on YouTube? 👍🏻👍🏻