blushing problem

karmen

i blush too :cry: i find that doing some physical activity works to calm me also the more i put myself in embarresing situations the more i just get used to it and accept it

karmen

i blush too :cry: i find that doing some physical activity works to calm me also the more i put myself in embarresing situations the more i just get used to it and accept it

savage_beagle

it's more to do with self-esteem then anything else.

HI... look at the majority of replies to this blushing question...a common theme is the way people feel in front of others. Really, the feelings are those of inferiority. Of course, not 100% of blushers are turning red because of low self esteem, some have just a natural response, and some may be medical. Those that do blush under normal social interactions, in my opinion, they blush because they are overly sensitive and they have very low self esteem. You ever sit back and watch a talk show where a celebrity is being interviewed by the host in front of hundreds or sometimes thousands of people in the audience? Or a politician or authority figure, guest panelist, etc, being interviewd on tv? Notice they rarely ever will blush..why? They are confident in themselves and their abilities...and i believe...they came to love and accept themselves...so they are comfortable around others and with themselves. Before anyone replies to this and decides to argue or criticize my reply, i want you to know that i too have had these blushing attacks in the past. I noticed it was i thought i was being scrutinized, being judged in front of others, made myself the center of attention and so on. It was my body reacting to what my mind thought was a stressful situation...fight or flight!When i started to change my ways of negative thinking and started to do things that boosted my confidence levels within myself, my blushing moments lessened. The bottom line is this....dont look to drugs or self help books to free you from your mind....work on everything that increases your self esteem and look within at all your good qualities and accomplishments, and little by little...you will be that confident person that doesnt hold back from fears and worries of not being good enough or all eyes are watching you and ready to pounce...but you might be the person i see on my tv being interviewed without batting a fucking eye. :p :wink: :) ...hope i helped (truly!)

Yiddo81

Savage_beagle - I like what you are syaing about building up self esteem but i personally just am unable to do that.

I thought i was in a good spell and then all of a sudden today i had a horrible blushing moment that has really knocked me back. The only reason i say i was in a good spell is because i hadnt had a blush in front of anyone for a couple of weeks but that doesnt mean i havent been petrfied of talking to someone with the thought that i might have an attack.

I just dont know how i will ever have the confidence to not think about having a blushing attack. Except when i am at home with my wife or on my own i think about it almost all of the time. I stay out of conversations regularly incase the spot light is ever on me, and will never to talk to someone if i think that the person next to them is going to be listening in and join in the conversation.

After my attach today i feel like i've hit a brick wall. I have absolutely no idea what to do next. I ever considered going to see a doctor but i can see from one of the other replies that this would be a waste of time.
If i dont get this sorted out i could end up with this for the rest of my life, missing out on great opportunities and experiences. I hate it!

ataddifferent

:(

I can totally relate. Today, I was just talking to my teacher, and my face gets redder and redder until my face is so warm that I started to tear. My teacher thought I was crying about the science fair, and now I feel strange just being around her. Anytime people stare at me or I start to think about someone focusing intently on someone else, I just blush. It's bad.

Kathryn

I have a really hard time with blushing
especially when a good looking boy walks in the room
i find that taking very deep breaths stops the reaction

troubleddavid

Hi guys and gals,

I saw an article on using haemorrhoid cream on the face to help prevent redness when the blushing situation would arise. You would still get the warm feeling but the redness would not show anywhere near as bad as the cream is designed to significantly reduce redness.

Thought it sounded a bit bizarre but if it works then why not?, but has anyone heard of this before? Or given it a go?

Reaching-Zen

troubleddavid said:
Hi guys and gals,

I saw an article on using haemorrhoid cream on the face to help prevent redness when the blushing situation would arise. You would still get the warm feeling but the redness would not show anywhere near as bad as the cream is designed to significantly reduce redness.

Thought it sounded a bit bizarre but if it works then why not?, but has anyone heard of this before? Or given it a go?

No I haven't heard of this before but thanks for making me laugh. I haven't laughed like this in awhile. On a serious note, it quite possibly will work, but you have to see the comical side of things at times too. :wink:

Oscelot

Maybe I'll look into that, sounds like it could work, even though it's kind of gross.

Also, good luck not blushing while buying hemorroid cream = P.

troubleddavid

I am beginning to see some hope

Hi guys and gals,

I hope this message finds you well.

My sister found this great report you can download for free that has got some good advice for getting to grips with our blushing troubles. She emailed me the link over last weekend and I have started doing some of the things it advises and have felt better for it.

You can get it from facialblushingsolved.com

Its about a guy that suffered with blushing that tells how he cured himself of it.Have a look and see what you think, some good info in there for us to use

tarky

Re: I am beginning to see some hope

You can get it from facialblushingsolved.com

Its about a guy that suffered with blushing that tells how he cured himself of it.Have a look and see what you think, some good info in there for us to use

...and might you be THAT guy? spam much :rolleyes: