Blushing Mediction

quickly

Ok i'm going to go to my local doctor soon and tell him about my blushing problem. (Don't know how im going to do it, anyone have any tips, advice, im hoping he doesn't send me out with nothing, and tell me you need to build up your confidence.) His probably going to blame the accutane which im on, but i've been blushing before taking the stuff.

I was wondering what type of medication would he most likely prescribe? And what prescription medication do you guys recommend? I want to start of on the most effective medication for minimizing blushing, and i doubt the doctor would know which 1 (im guessing not many people report facial blushing)

Anyway im glad i found this great community and im not the only 1 with this problem.

U

unregistered user

Hiya .. I'm not sure what medications there are out there .. When i was at school , i was bullied for having a 'Cherry Head' I was referred to a Dermitologist .. They gave me some comaflarge makeup .. It was horrible .. thick and noticable :( So i gave up and let the bullies carry on ...
I'm now 25 years old and doing an Access to Nursing course at college that consits of presentations , debates and such .... I blush like mad still .. Although my classmates don't pick up on it noticabally ( or to my face ) as they are mature students i still get mad about my uncontrolling blushing .. Makes me feel like i'm shy ?? I'm not . If i didn't blush like a Tommy Tomato anytime anyone said my name or i spoke in class , i'd be dancing on the tables ...
So i really need to look into medications avaiable ....
Pls , if anyone has any answers and the above person gets any advice from Doctor please email me on ******
xxxx
Thankyou , Lora xx