Blushing gone forever for real.

jarnapal

First of all, I am not trying to sell anything and two things that you need can be easily obtained from the market. It might work for you and it might not. I will appreciate your time when you reply back even when it didn't work for you.

Secondly, this is not placebo that I am experiencing.

Thirdly, I will keep my bull**** short and get right into it as it's simple.

A week has passed since I did not blush and started to use iodized salt and vitamin A. That's right - Iodized salt and Vitamin A. You probably don't even need to supplement Vitamin A (cod liver oil) but you will need start using iodized salt. I was struggling 6 months with facial blushing and anxiety that started in January.

This is really simple and may sound silly but it has worked for me and will probably work for few others if not more. I will describe my theory in few words too:
Thyroid produces hormones like Thyroxine. This is T4 that is converted into T3. For Thyroxine, thyroid needs iodine and Vitamin A. As Vitamin A deficiency usually does not occur and as it's fat soluble, you probably have that enough but I suggest trying some cod liver oil too. For iodine and at least for me, iodized salt was enough. After applying iodized salt on every meal I experienced no problems with blushing or anxiety the next day. It sounds simple and is simple. If you think it's more likely to be caused by hyperthyroid than hypothyroid then remember that the hyperthyroid can be caused by iodine deficiency too.

I failed talking about my success on the other forum but I hope I won't be pushed away as it sounds too good to be true or it's too simple. But the thing is that it is simple, well it has been for me and I hope few other find some help from that too.

If you have question, please ask. If you want to whine how stupid it is then you have no reason to even post it. Don't read it then.

Also, don't forget to reply about your success or failure so other can benefit.

bluemoonrising

This is interesting. I've never heard of Iodized salt though. What type of place would you buy it from? And in what form?

jarnapal

This is interesting. I've never heard of Iodized salt though. What type of place would you buy it from? And in what form?

Thanks, I'm glad you asked.

You can easily find iodized salt in any supermarket. Just make sure it's not with "potassium iodine" if it's not described on the package then just take it. It's not expensive either maybe up to 5$ in USA.

Here's more about iodized salt. What is Iodized Salt?

theoneandonly

jarnapal, are you sure you are a blusher (from anxiety) and NOT a flusher?

there are too many people coming on to these blushing forums that really have a flushing problem...

Stuckwithme

there are too many people coming on to these blushing forums that really have a flushing problem...

I agree. Most should go to a Roscaea forum or something. Blushing and flushing are two very different things. You cannot "cure" blushing. It is impossible since it is a normal physiological reaction. Only way to blush less is to work with it mentally.

Flushing on the other hand is a different physiological phenomenon.

ashleygurl

Flushing and blushing are two words for the same thing. Blushing is a normal body response that usually occur when you're embarrassed. Flushing is the word used by doctors which may also be associated with certain but not so serious medical conditions. Some people blush excessively because of their anxiety and will develop a phobia associated with it. I can't conclude that we cannot stop blushing because I have read books and online resources of experiences that totally stop their blushing problems.