BLOG

ces4r87

This is a journal entry I wrote, please feel free to comment

The past week or so have proven, without a doubt, that good things DO happen. I mean, one huge step was taken towards the economic well being of my family. Lots of worries were lessened, and the future seems to hold nothing but happiness, success, and overall stability. So, why am I not happy. Why does that feeling of depression still overpower me? My graduation implies another huge step, so why am I not anxious to get there? The most appropriate answer is, I AM ALONE. I have no friends to celebrate with. While my family cheers, my social life sinks deeper, nearing rock bottom. I have found myself pushing away the closest things I had to friends. I can barely smile at that beautiful girl that I have so deeply, hopelessly fallen for. While miles away, somewhere far beyond my reach, two of the people I care most about are taking a step in the wrong direction. If there was a God, He wouldn’t let things like this happen. Words from a friend would do a lot more for me than this fictional being ever could.