Bisexual

Honda

I had a bisexual experience & im scared cuz im starting to doubt that im straight..
I always liked & still get attracted to girls but every time i remember this experience i feel sick & disgusted..
As its only the sexual pleasure that would drives me there but the nightmare is that i fantasize beyond that like thinking that i love that person of the same sex although when i see him in person i feel like he is a brother & never would want to do it again which turns me off but the fantasies keep coming & i hate it... Sometimes i think i should try with a girl to fix the situation as i believe im not gay... & i also think its only psychology nothing more..

blonderedhead

maybe you do love him. Theres nothing wrong with that. All love is beautiful and people are just people after all. I think if you look deep in your heart you will know the truth. And you've got your whole life to figure it out and you only live once just do whatever feels right. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help but Good luck buddy.

Musicocd

This is EXACTLY how I feel! I fantasise about my closest female friends (I'm female) but then when I speak to them face-to-face I feel absolutely nothing other than strong friendship towards them. I sometimes even forget, when I'm speaking to them, that I've spent hours and hours thinking about this person, in sexual and loving ways.

I don't think I actually 'want' relationships with any of these people, because when I actually think about it properly the thought of it makes me sick. But still, I can't stop thinking about different situations with them, what it would be like. I don't know if it's part of my ocd or something different though.

Hope that helped a bit.
Musicocd

sketchy24

You know I've had the same kind of experience sort of. I toyed around with it in my mind wondering if I was gay or bisexual or something. But really, I wasn't desiring any kind of sexual relationship with these guys. Sure it would cross my mind sometimes but like you after thinking about it properly, I just could not do that in real life... and ya feel disgusted.

Anyway, I know exactly how you feel. There is a guy at work couple years older than me. We aren't even really close friends but he feels like a big brother to me and I do love him like a brother or something. I felt horrible when he told me he had cancer but anyway...

But I don't think you are gay or bi or whatever. I think part of the attraction is this guy is someone you would have liked to have been like or wish you were. For me its like that anyway. He's good looking, great personality, everything I wish I was but am not. The other part was ya, I feel like he's a big brother. He treats me normal, I never feel like hes judging me, he's fun, and he always seems in a good mood and that we could almost talk about anything together even though I don't even really know him that well. I never had an older brother and my dad never did much with me so these things are attractive to me.

Love and lust aren't the same thing I finally figured out though. I'm actually kind of glad to see someone else like this. I think many people assume any kind of love for someone of the same sex automatically means you wanna have sex with them. You can love someone of the same sex and have deep feelings for them and not actually be gay.

creep_x

If u had a bisexual experience chances r that u r a bi or u may just be bi-curious. But u shud realize that theres nothing wrong with that. Its a free world & every person has the right to live his life the way he wants.

Prae

bi sexuality

Do not feel bad about who you are or may be. God don't make junk. Love between two human beings is never wrong. We are more than just our physical bodys. We are all spiritual beings. It is understandable why many are attracted to the same sex. You are attracted to another soul in reality.In reality our body is just a vessel here and it makes no difference who we love. Whats wrong is hate, intolerance,and bigotry. Anyhow, accept yourself for who you .Take care.