Big day for me!...: Interview in 2 hours!

nope1

But damn I'm anxious, I tried whatever techniques I could find to calm myself but didn't work. I printed some interview techniques and wrote the answers for the questions they are probably going to ask me but...

Damn I still feel anxious. Well, I have to do it so that I can prove to myself that I can...

Well, wish me luck.

LA-girl

nope1 said:
But damn I'm anxious, I tried whatever techniques I could find to calm myself but didn't work. I printed some interview techniques and wrote the answers for the questions they are probably going to ask me but...

Damn I still feel anxious. Well, I have to do it so that I can prove to myself that I can...

Well, wish me luck.

The only thing that has worked for me in that kind of situation is to visualize a situation where you felt in control and where people seemed to like you, just prior to the dreaded situation. And also to keep in mind that it is not the end of the world if it's not working out....

This is probably not helping you much as you said you have already tried every technique you could find...so then it just leave me to say:

BEST OF LUCK!!! :)

maggie

nope1 said:

Well, wish me luck.
hey good luck nope1!!..if you're anything like me, i worry and stress way more than i need to days or weeks before something..and totally leading up to it..then when i'm actually in the situation i realize..i'm ok..and just getting yourself there is the main thing...you'll be fine..and just going is huge :) ..let us know how it goes 8)

nope1

Well, I passed the interview... and it was only 5 minutes! He told me that it's mostly marketing, inventory, the office... (they REALLY need people) So... I have to wait for the call...

Now, I mostly don't want to think about the future, thinking about how it's gonna be. I'm gonna try to just live life as it is. If I make a mistake, who cares. It's by our errors that we learn.

I hope all is going to be well...

jessnz

well done for getting through it, i know how scary interviews are!
hopefully they don't make you wait too long before you find out, good luck :)