Best med for SA with minimum sexual side effects?

river_bouy

Hi Everyone,
I suffer from SA and as a result depression. Was put on Paxil about 7 years ago and felt great. Worked wonders and my career was going great, relationships were great etc.

About 1 year ago, noticed I had a very reduced libido and recently went to see the doc who changed medications to lexapro. Ended up with depression (only second bout of it since starting on Paxil 7 years ago). Was changed to Effexor for 1 week before mentioning to doc that the main reason for changing from Paxil was lack of libido and effexor does not help in this department. So, he changed to Remeron....

Remeron has lifted the depression but feeling extremely groggy all day (although I can feel my libido starting to return)...but really don't think I can stomach this particular drug and haven't noticed any improvements in SA.

I will keep going with Remeron cause has only been 5 days and might get better but want some ideas for the future.

I really feel if my SA is undercontrol the depression won't be problem.

Anyone got some recommendations for drugs to treat SA with minimal sexual dysfunction??????????????

Have heard Serzone, Celexa and Moclobemide have minimal sexual side-effects but how effective with SA?