best drysol version for face?

bsammy

in my experience, no version of drysol works for your face..ive tried it on my forehead/face with zero results..seems to only work for armpits for some reason...i use the rollon version

WetDawg

I do not need help on my face, but my results with my forehead and scalp have been wonderful. I use the mild dab-on solution. I used the high concentration drysol under my arms 25+ years ago, with great results.

shyguy210

I have dried odoban but unfortunately does not make anything for my face/nose/chin/forehead/head sweating :(

I have tried secure wipes 2.5% and I had mixed results... seem to work the first time I used it (but not sure as it was not too hot and didn't have panic attack but i had very dry mouth) but last time I used it again.. it was not working at all.. was sweating like crazy.. maybe I should up the dose?

shyguy210

I ordered avert, I just pray it does not get seized by customs.. I am not sure if this med is permitted in my country.

Do you think 4% secure wipes would help?

Stupid question: Can I inhale the secure wipes? (i meant the liquid on wipes)... will it have same effect as the pill? Cuz the problem is it's difficult/impossible to apply the wipes on the head underneath my hair...

HHelper

I ordered avert, I just pray it does not get seized by customs.. I am not sure if this med is permitted in my country.

Do you think 4% secure wipes would help?

Stupid question: Can I inhale the secure wipes? (i meant the liquid on wipes)... will it have same effect as the pill? Cuz the problem is it's difficult/impossible to apply the wipes on the head underneath my hair...

Secure wipes 2% + 2mg pill avert (in a empty stomach) work great for my facial hyperhidrosis.
I never tried the 4%

You CAN'T inhale the secure wipes

Last edited:

shyguy210

Secure wipes 2% + 2mg pill avert (in a empty stomach) work great for my facial hyperhidrosis.
I never tried the 4%

"Secure wipes 2% + 2mg pill avert (in a empty stomach)" = only once a day?

shyguy210

I never tried the 4%

I am not going to use glyco anymore as there is a high risk of contaminating people surrounding you (see my thread: http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/glyco-contamination-question-61153/) although it worked great

I will try drysol but not sure which format is mostly suitable for face?