being nude w/ sa

Confused

I am a 19yo str8 male and when I am at home alone I am usually naked. I sleep naked do homework naked etc. I jusr love to be naked. I was
thinking about tring to go to a nude beach or a nudist resort what do
you guys think. Would you do it? Do you like being naked at home too?
If I do go to a nudist resort/beach what should I expect? Is it normal
for someone my age to go? I do have social anxiety and I was thinking that think might force me to become more social. I dunno, it was just a thought. What do you guys think?

Naw, my youger brother lived in Howard and Cotopaxi, and he had elk eating his siding and flowers and shrubs. (I have never once set foot in CO. Never.) Elk were all over the place in the hundreds of thousands, and were starving miserbly (not to mention keeping poor Mikey awake) but in the county he lived was full of hippies INCLUDING the sherriff, and so he'd arrest you for shooting elk with a friggin' waterhose to get them out of your yard. He damn-near died on his bicycle one night by running into a herd that were on the pavement to stay warm, and the panicked and ran in all points of the compass.

SO....Those are my only impressions of CO.
You may live in a trailer and starve with your family of 7 but you may not bring in an elk and eat it. Elk are more important than people in that neck of the woods.

There is no "orange law" here, as I guess you know. Since drinking and driving offroad or shooting a gun is a SERIOUS offense, no one gets shot here. My buddy Reed and I have camo and ghillie suits, but who the hell would shoot a sagebrush? They taste like crap.

Emma

I would never look at myself naked, maybe if I was hot, but I'm not, so I would rather not be naked

rado31

Confused said:
I am a 19yo str8 male and when I am at home alone I am usually naked. I sleep naked do homework naked etc. I jusr love to be naked. I was
thinking about tring to go to a nude beach or a nudist resort what do
you guys think. Would you do it? Do you like being naked at home too?
If I do go to a nudist resort/beach what should I expect? Is it normal
for someone my age to go? I do have social anxiety and I was thinking that think might force me to become more social. I dunno, it was just a thought. What do you guys think?

It is good that u hide your face with that paper bag :D

April27

I don't know. Do you wanna walk around and see a bunch of naked people all the time? That's cool you like being naked but do you wanna see other people naked?

ETnCW

Twoblackbelts said:
Naw, my youger brother lived in Howard and Cotopaxi, and he had elk eating his siding and flowers and shrubs. (I have never once set foot in CO. Never.) Elk were all over the place in the hundreds of thousands, and were starving miserbly (not to mention keeping poor Mikey awake) but in the county he lived was full of hippies INCLUDING the sherriff, and so he'd arrest you for shooting elk with a friggin' waterhose to get them out of your yard. He damn-near died on his bicycle one night by running into a herd that were on the pavement to stay warm, and the panicked and ran in all points of the compass.

SO....Those are my only impressions of CO.
You may live in a trailer and starve with your family of 7 but you may not bring in an elk and eat it. Elk are more important than people in that neck of the woods.

There is no "orange law" here, as I guess you know. Since drinking and driving offroad or shooting a gun is a SERIOUS offense, no one gets shot here. My buddy Reed and I have camo and ghillie suits, but who the hell would shoot a sagebrush? They taste like crap.

Not sure how you managed to throw this one off topic that far.
But, yeah...you managed......hahahaaaa\

Back OT, I can't help you buddy.
I've always want to "hide" from people.
So I wear clothes....I guess I'm opposite......