Being nervous for hours of days before facing someone you dont like

Honda

I hate it and it controls me and makes me angry and furious and i cant wait to get back at him.. but the funny thing is i know ill be piss scared of embarrassment and stupidity and too confused to face him and fight back when i see that person in face...

Honda

^ then you'll spend the rest of your life running away from alot of things in life not only those bastards... You will have to face them eventually.. I just get paranoid and lose control on my self, emotions and thinking.. and thats what they love to see from you and offend you... The only way is to keep your cool and retaliate.. And i just find it hard to do..

DarkSeeker

I'd be dead by now if I couldn't laugh at myself, don't take your inability to handle these people too personally. It's funny, I know I absolutely don't care about what these people think of me, and yet my every action in front of them reflects the exact opposite.

Getting over this is tough, but you just have to do it. Gather some courage and play the daredevil, just dare a little. Dare to what? I don't know, try teasing them with stuff you know gets them to go crazy on you and just laugh when it happens. Anything to show yourself that you can somewhat control this person using words and body language.

PS: 127 posts, that must be fate jesting at me (My home address used to be 127)

Last edited: