Being ignored by so call close friends

da_illest101

In my case my friends seemed to notice my SA and im guessing it was kinda depressing to see me in that state. So, they just averted from speaking with me. I say this because when im at my high, my friends love what i have to say and its all laughs.

Your friends got to like you all around, down or up. You realize that the real ones stay by you no matter how bad u get

da_illest101

I have erased people like this from my life and do not even put any effort into keeping
in touch with people like this. Sure, I understand people are busy and I understand I like
having friends but these two do not go togheter. The only one that will lose here is you.
Unless you can change or they change. Neither have high probability.
So spare yourself the energy and just erase people like that from your life.
May be you will met again some day under different circumstances.

Maybe I'm wasting alot of energy on this, but it's not like i have anything better to do of my time anyways. Anyways i won't go crazy over this either

da_illest101

The driving force behind most interactions seem to be utility. Pure utility. "What can you do for me? How much am I willing to give in return? How profitable is this relationship/friendship for me?"

I strongly believe that this is the mentality for the vast majority of people living in this world. There are many exceptions to the rule, but they are just that. Exceptions.

That has to be one of the deepest thing i ever read, it make perfect sense too. So many problem in this world could have be resolve if people didn't have the need to used others for they own personal gain

da_illest101

I hate those people who back stab their friends like this, but honestly, I think I'd prefer having a few "friends" to hang out with as opposed to nobody at all. Given, of course, that I didn't miss out on an opportunity to make new friends and that I didn't have to share any of my personal thoughts and values with them... :p

They would have to pay attention to me to stab me in the back lol, This is more like: we have better things to do then to tell u how we are doing

da_illest101

But, there have been several times when I thought I was pretty good friends with someone, but when we went to different cities or something, it was amazing how quickly we went from friends to almost strangers. Don't know what to say, except that if you have other people to hang out with, don't waste too much energy on a "friendship" that the other party clearly doesn't care too much about.

I'm talking about some of my main friends, I get rid of them and i'll be left with 2 real friends. And don't forget: You never know someone until they screw you over. I hope u have better friends then the one u just mention

da_illest101

I hate when this happens *cries*

Good friend, then for seemingly no reason they just........

:'c

It's almost like when they see us, they look at the back of our neck to check the expiration date and they just throw us away when we become useless or a better product arrived