Been in hospital the last 3 months

mikebird

Banned
Epileptic seizures are something I can predict about 3 days ahead. My csondition is based on superficial siderosis - minor bleeds around the brain. I hope someone else knows about this. It's happened a few times since 2005, and I think it's my root physical underlying reason for my social anxiety; I'm on regular zombieland pills. I have a deep rage about being imprisoned for research, when I should have been set free after the seizures stopped i need my own personal rehab at home. This net connection on the weekend a time with friends on the south coast. I'm not allowed the ward doors, even to po to a shop for stuff I need. So I have big beard and long hair. When I break free to go home, I'm not even allowed a night's sleep in my own bed - 15 mins from hospital - I get retrieved by police or ambulance.

This is a lack of human rights and dignity. I'm just fine, since the last 2 months. My last chance totell you this. I'll be back on tomorrow afternoon, in the ward. I deserve freedom. Net connection is prohibited, even when I get a basic login. Facebook and this are not allowed

MrJones

I was wondering the other day where would you be!

I'm sorry to hear all you're going through, I hope you will be able to live as usualy again as soon as possible.

Good luck Mike :)

I'm trully sorry to listen to you condition. It seems people are just worried that something can happen to you, so is normal the over protection, although it can sucks!