Becoming A Doorman

Soprano

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while, so I hope you're all doing okay!

Anyway, recenlty, I decided to try and improve my SA, by gaining the confidence and determination I feel I've always lacked. I started reading some of the stuff by Geoff Thompson, very inspirational and I reccomend all of you to read some of the articles he's wrote and his books...

One of my main fears is violent/physical confrontation...so I thought the only reason to climb over this fear would be to hit it straight on, repeatedly, until I start to become un-fazed by it...

So I decided to try and become a doorman, working the clubs. A position of authority and respect...

Last week I attended a 4 day SIA doorman training course in Manchester, in order to achieve my doorman license, enabling me to work on the doors.

I had to 2 exams on thursday, I find out if I've passed in a matter of weeks.

Wish me luck, guys!

SilentStranger

I always thought that door men or at least bouncers you get at clubs and events were related to crime. Then again looking at your handle, you might already be part of a family :D

I suppose if you can keep up with those forks you might learn a thing or two about defending yourself in a violent confrontation.

Well in any case Good luck!

-SS