bdd poll regarding a comment..

from this post on the comment, how would you feel?

• good about yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • feel really terrible about yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

allieaust

I know this is probably quite bad to put this on here because it makes my friend look as if he is a terrrible person, which is not the case at all.

He has the best intentions.

I want to know what others think though about this comment..

If your friend of the opposite sex told you he saw a girl who looked like a 'good looking' or 'supermodel verson' of you..

Who was the prettest girl in the room, who was taller, had finer features than you, who didnt look like she was a vegan and therefore had more body mass..etc..

How would this make you feel?

I don't know, am i letting my bdd get me sensitive as the comment makes me give up in the looks deppartment alltogether..

de-vin

I don't think you're over reacting or anything...i would feel like crap if someone said that...I used to take things so bad when people said something bad towards me...but then I thought, screw it, I was born this way, its who I am so who cares...supermodels are fake anyway...who wants to be fake? not me lol

Foxglove

He really said that?! What a pig! What an insensitive ass-wipe :evil: ! I hope you told him that he was way out of line saying shit like that.