bad daydreams

shipost

Say I'm alone, in say a waiting room or on the toilet or having a bath I have tons of bad thoughts. I never day dream about good stuff its always dreaming like what would I do if a big tsunami came crashing into the house now then id sit and prepare it in my mind how id get out of it.... is this normal 8O i mean i do it more than once a day.. like what if an earthquake or bomb just blew the house up etcc :roll:

BrokenSmile

shipost said:
Say I'm alone, in say a waiting room or on the toilet or having a bath I have tons of bad thoughts. I never day dream about good stuff its always dreaming like what would I do if a big tsunami came crashing into the house now then id sit and prepare it in my mind how id get out of it.... is this normal 8O i mean i do it more than once a day.. like what if an earthquake or bomb just blew the house up etcc :roll:

U know that if you spend your time worry about something worst like a tsunami will happen you miss a little thing like .... TO LIVE!
If something wrong will gonna happen then you will realise that you should live (make things that can put the smile on your face or something) when you haved the time and oportunity instead waiting that moment. Worring about something bad will gonna happen don't hinder bad thing happening. So is just waste of time. Time that you should use trying to be happy and doing all those things that you will won't be able to do it when this life will end. Try to make your dreams come true somehow. I'm sure you have dreams and wises ( not those impossible dreams! start with the little and easy ones). Start doing this TODAY!!! don't spend your time worring about tomorrow something bad will gonna happen. If will ... then you will regret this day and you will regret that you haven't anymore the time to do SOMETHING.
Sorry if i put this words in a insensible way.

shipost

thing is im not worrying, its more like exciting to dream of it... i also dream of tornados coming, lol im so messed up :lol:

GIOLANDA

I understand this. I'm a daydreamer too! Sometimes I dream of nice things,while other times of sad ones,it depends on my mood. I don't think it's bad,I can't live without dreams!

Septor

It's normal for people to daydream.Part of having a active mind.We all do it.Although I probably do it to much. :)