back from concert

shipost

8O i went to a concert and just got back, can't believe i managed it! it was a rock one, music was good and very noisy.. i enjoyed it alot! was with my mum, i did feel reluctant to join in with the clapping and dancing though and just stood there like an idiot... did attempt to clap but was out of rhym :lol:

was vampire rock to be exact :)

black_mamba

That looks like a good laugh, more of a pantomine/theatre style concert than I expected. :)

Did you enjoy *ahem* the pinch? :lol:

shipost

black_mamba said:
That looks like a good laugh, more of a pantomine/theatre style concert than I expected. :)

Did you enjoy *ahem* the pinch? :lol:
well it added a lil confidence to me lol

Mandy-Chan

I'm going to a concert to on the 24, i cant believe i'm actually going. But alas, my very social boyfriend is dragging me along :roll:

Last time i went to a concert was at a convention, and believe me it wasn't pretty. I'm pretty small, and someone pushed me making me fall into the side of a metal chair... ouchy.. my rib cage hurt pretty bad. My boyfriend took me out because i started crying :cry: (i was mostly crying because people saw this)

but i hope something like that doesn't happen again

.....makes me amazed how my boyfriend can put up with me ..lol..

2QuietForThem

As long as YOU had fun then it was a success. I went through the same thing about a year ago. I wanted to dance and clap, but this SA wouldn't allow it. Still, it was the best concert of my life and I can't wait to do it again. The next time you get a chance do go to a concert, do it. You'll feel more at ease.