Axilla Plantar and Palmar - who has it?

grissom

i feel disgusted with myself because i have all 3. i get jealous of people on here who complain about having HH but they never seem to have it as bad as I do. its what i would see as minor sweating such as the forehead or just hands.

tbsava

i'm new here and i have all three... but i'm a bit confused because my hands and feet don't literally drip sweat but they get super moist and clammy and you can see the sweat but it isn't dripping... my armpits occassionly drip but they are constantly wet with sweat. i just don't get it... this whole thing confuses me and sucks. i went to my dermatologist and she said that i can do iontophoresis for my hands and feet and botox for my armpits. i figure i have nothing to lose and i guess i just want some other opinons from you guys. does this sound like hyperhidrosis or what? please respond.

bill-uk

Grissom,

I have head, neck and facial HH and believe me that is enough to affect your life. When its hot and I'm in a meeting, especially after walking to the meeting, my head and face can stream so that I'm constantly wiping my face and my hair can stick to my head. Everyone notices and thinks I'm nervous but I'm not. Then I get worse because of the sweat and it then affects my overall performance. Recently I had a major 'sweat' whilst at the barbers as she was cutting my hair. There was no where to hide and I had to stick it out as she cut my increasingly wet hair and damp forehead. Not a fun time for me or her.

I also have mild truncal and palmer HH but that doesn;'t cause me too many problems, it's just the face and head.

Not to underestimate your problems as hands, feet and armpits must be a nightmare when its bad. I simply think that each of us are dealing with the issues that affects us in different ways and we all probably think that our own case is the worst. I certainly think my facial HH is appalling.

Good luck to you and I hope you find the cure you need.

Regards, Bill

grissom

tbsava said:
i'm new here and i have all three... but i'm a bit confused because my hands and feet don't literally drip sweat but they get super moist and clammy and you can see the sweat but it isn't dripping... my armpits occassionly drip but they are constantly wet with sweat. i just don't get it... this whole thing confuses me and sucks. i went to my dermatologist and she said that i can do iontophoresis for my hands and feet and botox for my armpits. i figure i have nothing to lose and i guess i just want some other opinons from you guys. does this sound like hyperhidrosis or what? please respond.

yes it does sound like you have hyperhidrosis. the same one i have. yeah i don't drip, i just get clammy and moist, its horrible. i dont know how to reach a local dermatologist and ive given up all hope since my doctor just sent me away saying there was nothing he could do. i often wonder if it ever goes or if we will all have HH for life...

tbsava

yeah... but i just turned eighteen and i don't consider that old... so i think it might just be a mild case or something... who knows.