Avert works for me

sportsfan8

Well, it started out with me looking to buy Secure Wipes (a lot of people talk of success on here). Well I was set to buy the wipes but I was a new customer so they made me fill out a little questionaire first.
I have palm, underarm, and some feet sweating. They said I would be better off trying their pill form (that has the same active ingredient) Avert. I was set on the wipes but I just had to trust them and got the 2mg pills.
The first pill I took in the morning didn't seem to work after an hour or two, but after I took the next pill I realized I was dry everywhere! Now that first day I had terrible dry mouth and my palms were very dry, but I didn't mind at all.
Yesterday (day two) I only had to take one pill and the symptoms were not bad at all, it was great.
And today I took two pills because I thought after running in the sun for gym and working out would make me sweat. I did sweat VERY LITTLE in the underarms, but it was normal sweat from physical activity and I didn't keep sweating afterwards like I normally would.
So now I'm not afraid to give high fives and I don't even wear two shirts anymore, I'm so happy and I recommend anyone with a similar situation as me give Avert a try.

That's good to hear that the avert is working. It is quite popular as well. Keep an eye on any side effects you might experience though, just in case.

Hotshots

Pinker said:
That's good to hear that the avert is working. It is quite popular as well. Keep an eye on any side effects you might experience though, just in case.

yeah I dont trust pills. Im not a big fan of pills and I am afraid of side effects which I know can be quite common in some cases. I just wish there was a more efficient safer way

sportsfan8

Yea I hear what you guys are saying, I was weary of it too, but so far I've only experienced dry mouth, and even that isn't bad anymore compared to the first and second days. If that's the worst of what'll happen to me I'm happy.

sportsfan8

Well I'm about 15 days into it and I still have only had dry mouth which is tolerable.

This link seems to talk about bad side effects when using Glycopyrrolate with iontophoresis, not in its pill form... read message 10.

And going to "previous discussion" only seems to talk about problems using Avert while drinking, and I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of these kinds of medications are ineffective when mixed with alcohol... I don't drink so I won't have this problem.

r1234

so let me get this straight....you're taking this pill and it works for your WHOLE BODY and so far, after 2 weeks, you're only experiencing cotton mouth?

i want this to be true but i'm scared there are going to be more side affects in a month. like your arm's going to fall off or something.

but at least you wouldn't be sweating still.