Avert and working out

gg1101

I know this can increase the heart rate. Has anyone had any trouble working out while taking avert? I'm about to start training to run a Marathon in March, and I don't want to kill over beforehand.

jennarb

i have been taking avert for about three days and i've been working out on it for two. i was wary of the possible side effects of heart palpitations but i haven't experienced any. i absolutely did not sweat while working out and i had workout leggings on and sweatpants!!! i didn't even turn the fan on that is attached to the treadmill!!! i ran for 15 minutes, did the elliptical for 10, and the stairmaster for 10...NO SWEAT!!! it was incredible!

i thought that it was interesting though how my brain expected me to be sweating so everywhere that the sweat usually starts to form i kept touching( i guess i was paranoid) but it was so shocking to feel DRY skin!!! i am so happy! however, i was sure to bring a bottle of water because my mouth did get a little dry but nothing unbearable ( i was breathing out of my mouth too, so that probably contributed to it)

albarosa2008

Hi, I've been taking Avert for many months now, and wow! Just wanted to comment that we should be careful while working out...sweating is good for the body, so I don't think taking it before strenuous exercise is safe...it says so in the warning when you first get the medication...I don't take it when I play sports...don't be afraid to sweat once in a while...it also helps flush out the toxins in our body.

sportsfan8

I workout about five days a week (been taking avert for a long time) and I still sweat, but I think because it's losing its effectiveness for me... Though in the beginning I sometimes wouldn't sweat and it may make you overheated; especially running, so be careful and like someone said, I wouldn't take it before training but maybe afterward you could do so.

k98_man

I haven't tried Avert, but I wouldn't recomend not sweating. You HAVE to and NEED to sweat some.

And an increased heartrate doesn't sound good at all. I think I may not even try Avert. 8O

metal82a

I've been using robinul for 4 years now and never had a problem with workouts. I take 2mg 2xday and sweat normally during workouts. I do crossfit as well and the high intensity hasn't caused any issues with me and the meds.