australia help me plz!!!!!!!!!!!

corrinaelizabeth

my boyfriends friend has recently moved to australia,and has now invited my bf 2 go and visit him.my bf has invited me 2 go but hes on about maybe moving there if he likes it!arghhhh!
my problem is how on earth can i go????i can barely go out alone in my home town so how on earth can i move over there away from my mum and dad my familiar surroundings and get a job over there when i cant work here in the uk!
i know if i dont go i will regret it for the rest of my life and i will miss my bf terribly!he says its a wonderful opportunity and an opportunity of a lifetime!i know what he means tho coz it is isnt it???if i stay here i proberly will never get over my problems but if i go it would force me 2 get a job to support myself and force me into dealing with my problems.....but i dont know if im ready!what on earth should i do???can anyone suggest anything plz???help!

Quixote

I don't see why australia should be any better than Britain, but apart from that well I don't think you would be expected to find a job immediately as you get there would you? You could go and see how you like it, and there is always the plane back! I have gone living abroad for a few months twice and although it has been hard every time to decide and go, it has been rewarding both times. Obviously, not as good as it could have been without SP... but still I was glad to have overcome the fear and seized the opportunity.

Think of it like a gambling game where you may win but not lose, as in the worst of cases all you will have to do is fly back to your country, and you will find yourself back in the same situation as you were in the beginning. Life is short, I say you should give it a try!

dzerklis

Corrina, i hope you make the choice you don't regret, but i like Quixote say go for it! That may become the turning point in overcoming this curse :!: