ATTENTION PEOPLE!! :P

Celucias

I don't seek help often simply because I take too much pride in myself when it comes to doing things on my own. I was never the kind to ask for help. But considering this feels like my last resort, I was hoping you could be the certain group of people to talk to about all of this considering you are all going through similiar symptoms and situations. Most of you seem to be quite comfortable with this site and posting to others so I am confident you will be a great help to me if anyone is willing. I have never really related to anyone with social phobia and I wish I could make a change and do that with people. I have talked to others about it but never really bonded. I understand that most people with this phobia have horrible trust issues, as do I, but as one I think we can beat it together. I know that if I have the support from other people who are going through the same thing I will adapt more to the problem and make some positive reinforcements. I think that a lot of us are the same in a way and we all need to swallow our pride and help each other. This is a huge step for me, and I hope you guys can help me :?