as one door closes another one opens!

jojosparkles

oh guys i am so excited!as u all prob know im openin my own beauty buisness in a shop with my friend who is a expert hairdresser! well i have always liked hair aswell and would have liked to do that but means shitty crappy college and im not doin that again! i looked into studying privately like i did with my beauty but it would have cost around 13 grand! i have spent enough on my beauty and im not takin another loan out! anyway my friend has said that i can do an apprentiship for her in her shop and then wrk for myself soon hair when im qualified! means il have my own beauty and hairdressing buisness!! i hope it works out! keep ya fingers and toes crossed for me everyone! might be the ideal thing i need to cure everythin once and for all!

therapy is absolute shit! im goin to quit! its pants! they just tell me everything i kno already! facing my fears and gettin on with it is the only thing that works!

goin shoppin in asda for the first time in ages! will prob bump into loadsa peeps so a bit apprenhensive but i need to do it sometime!

luv n sparkles jojo xxxxxxxx

Meow

Congratulationssssss sweetie!!! that's really cool, so things are lookin up! that's gunna be amazing. I'm jealous! I wish something great would happen for me.. lol

I agree therapy is fuckin pants, i'm not really getting anything from it at the moment other than MORE fuckin stress. I broke down last night after going to therapy in the morning, i'm not fuckin learning anything. Maybe we just need a different therapist?

jojosparkles

lol..well u can b mine and il b yours! and il do ya hair and make up aswell so least ya therapy will be pleasurable. u can lie on the couch and il give ya a massage and we can discuss our lack of libido! haha! my rabbit is now gathering dust! i look at it and sigh! lmao! yea a hope it all works out! i have been pretty lucky where jobs an fings r concerned in the past! so at least i can look on the bright side in that respect and i have skills that will always be there..so i can work to suit me :)