Artist?

flux

There are lots of examples of artists with mental health issues, in fact, it's more common than it is uncommon. I don't know if I have anything to add to the things you all have said, you pretty much sum it up. But I'll give it a go.

I think people with sa are more emotional then others. SA is not built on reason and rational thought, but on emotions and irrational thoughts (right?). Also, when you are exposed to anxiety and lonliness you have to find I way to cope and pass time. I cope with it by creating a fantasy world almost. I dream and fantasize all the time, talk to my self (in my head) and stuff like that. I actually prefer to be alone, fantasizing about not being alone, then being with someone else.
What does that have to do with art? Art is all about fantasy and imagination.

Ya'll haven't mentioned acting as an artform. I think sa might be a requirement for becoming an actor! I've read and heard about ALOT of actors with sa or extreme shyness (I know there is a difference, but it's alike in some ways). It's funny, cause actors are at the center of attention when they're doing what they do. They say they can handle that attantion cause they are playing a part... hmmm...

I think people with sa feel they aren't good at playing the part of themselves. I feel that way at least. I don't really know my part, I don't know my lines, I think people see right through me and sence my weakness. If I could play my part beautifully, act normal around people, say the right things and be a social success I imagen myself that I would be happy...

hey... I drifted of topic (and I was wierd)... sorry

Vincent

Banned
acting?

you mentioned actors that have sa in your last message....

please exemplify,..Im begging you. I want heros and I need examples as I suspect many others do....