Arthur Dent's music

This may not be the most objective moment to do this, but I've already been considering it for a while.

I was hoping to be much, MUCH more better that when I registered here, or than right now, by the time I made this post; yet there isn't that much of a difference, unfortunately.

I've met great friends, fake friends, and a share of disappointments here, but the few good people really made worth my passing trough here. Thanks to the ones who supported me, I still have hope because of them, and thanks to the ones who let me down, for teaching me you can't count on everybody who pretends to offer a hand.

I no longer see anything significant for me to say or do in here.

This one has been posted already, but once again it applies:

Vera Lynn - We'll Meet Again - YouTube

Oh... there was a song I wanted to post once a significant thing happened in my life, it didn't happen, and I don't see much chances of it happening for quite a while, but the day it happens, I'll remember to come back here and post it.

Let's end this the same way it started, and very appropriately, with the song that plays as Arthur Dent walks away in the distance, to live other adventures, but in another places.

Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World - YouTube

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
:greeting:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Fair thee well denty, may you never need to return (and only do so to say hello and tell us how awesome your life has become). :greeting: