Are you an idiot

robbied84

sensitive said:
I am certainly straight :D , thanks God.

I am certainly gay, thank God! :D That's one of the few things about me that I didn't choose, that I am actually happy about. Never had any abuse about it from other people, I'm lucky. :!:

nedkelly

Me, definately straight. But have absolutely nothing against people who are gay/bi sexual etc.

BrokenSmile

People have to try recurrent to be in a relation with someone from the opposite sex before decide if they really are gay.

I mean... is by nature to be heterosexual.
Women have to be with men and vice versa. They are half souls and bodyes coz they are kind different and make up together an ENTIRE.

Think.... 8O is hard and complicated for two girls to make sex. I mean... come on! they are adults and still playing with toys?! And those boys... the same... dressing like a girl, makeup and stuff .... i really will never understand people like this coz you notice that lesbian trying to look like a boy and the other girl like she? how come?! .. deep in their hearts they know that they need a man ... wtf?! the toys which they are playing looks like something that men have...so, what's the point?! .. they like men but they are confused and think is easier to have a relation with someone from the same sex.
And gay boys are in the same boat... disguised boys ... why gay boy would like another boy who is dressing and makeup like a girl and mabey have some breast implants?! i don't get it! If they like breast they like women so ...again ,whats the point?! :roll:

:!: You people who belive that you are bi or gay think twice and don't let fear for the opposite sex to change what you was when you was born, what you really are by nature ... you are a really woman who like men or a really man who like women... look in your mirror ...you are great by what you are now...

Why should you complicate your life and pretend you are something that you visible and undoubted aren't?!

Don't let the society confusing you and ruin you pure naturals principles!

Think twice.

Sorry if i insulted someone, wasn't my intention ...just ... think if your choice really make you happy.

Good luck to everyone and may everyone evolve! (girls evolve becoming women and boys evolve becoming men). :wink:

MarCPatt

I have been wanting to ask this question for a long time, but fear of insulting anyone kept me, as usual, from asking it.

There is this guy at my job who swears he is gay, but I do not think he is; not 100% that is. He is the only male I work close to and I at times feel this strong sexual attraction to him and he responds; he seems to go out of his way to brush next to me during these ocations. No, out of respect for my hubby I would not have an affair with him or anyone. Temptation is just a part of life and no one is worth loosing my hubby for. But just the instances make me wonder about whether or not SP can push someone to their own sex; homosexuality. This guy seems to be kind of a social phobic.

MarCPatt

worrydoll said:
lol. it worries me that women are having bad sex...i'm sure its why they shop so much. the clitoris is an amaxing piece of equipment..everyone should take the time to learn to use it :D

heh, this line was funny. I like to have sex and I still love to shop a lot. Yes, my hubby and I have plenty of orgasmic sex. Then why all the shopping?

MarCPatt

Remus said:
I'm straight and the thought of me kissing a guy is like yuk to me :p

and I guess a 100% gay guy would think the same about kissing a woman

Its all about desires afterall

I think homosexeuality is as normal and natural as heterosexuality though :)

anybody know any convincing ladyboys? :wink:

You may have to ask Eddy Murphy about this one.

MarCPatt

J said:
redlady said:
The airbrushed type mate - it's a cospiracy - the magazine business are in cahoots with cosmetic surgeons everwhere and weight loss centers.
The objective : To instill us with an inferiority complex and drag us down so far that we think we need the services of those charlatans - well they have fulfilled that objective wouldn't you say - business is good on both fronts.

Funny you mention that, cuz it's true. Even covers with big supermodels get airbrushed.

So take comfort, ladies-- even the supermodels don't "look like that". :D

Now I feel better. It is true that the media can make even pretty people feel uggly. You just can never be perfect enough.

MarCPatt

worrydoll said:
Well really the idea of being gay is normally going to be revolting to you if you're straight, that's natural and it's just the way it is. It probably works the other way round too I expect..

I respect gay people, but I'm extremely glad I'm not gay. Does that make me homophobic? I'm definitely not scared of gay people, but yes the idea of men having sex with each other disgusts me, it's natural.

but the idea of two women doesnt? you sound ridiculous. no gay people dont sit around feeling disgusted by str8 sex. we have better things to do.

I am heterosexual, and the idea of two people of the same sex going at it does not disgust me, it actually turns me on. But I just would not be with another women, it is just a line I choose to not cross; the same as not being with men other than my hubby.

lily

BrokenSmile said:
Women have to be with men and vice versa.

And those boys... the same... dressing like a girl, makeup and stuff .... i really will never understand people like this coz you notice that lesbian trying to look like a boy and the other girl like she? how come?! .. deep in their hearts they know that they need a man ... :roll:

Why should you complicate your life and pretend you are something that you visible and undoubted aren't?!

That's true actually lol. Or maybe they like men who aren't really men or women who aren't really women, exactly or they like the image of the opposite sex pretty much but not the personality of the actual men or women, whichever it applies to, which they're disappointed and very negative of.

maggie

...actually, i haven't totally figured that out yet :oops: ...and yeah, it's likely contributed to my anxiety

kattness

jinxed said:
BrokenSmile said:
Women have to be with men and vice versa.

And those boys... the same... dressing like a girl, makeup and stuff .... i really will never understand people like this coz you notice that lesbian trying to look like a boy and the other girl like she? how come?! .. deep in their hearts they know that they need a man ... :roll:

That's true actually lol. Or maybe they just like men who aren't really men or women who aren't really women, exactly. Or I guess they like the image of the opposite sex pretty much but not the personality of the actual men or women, whichever it applies to, which they feel disappointed and very negative of.

but its natural for gay people to like the same sex as it is a straight couple. everyone is there own person u cant take a group of people and and put them in the same deck.
personally it wasnt society, i felt gay b4 i even knew what gay was.

better go buy a checked shirt and cut off my long hair, so u can have ur little sterotype.......

xkiss_me_nowx

Yes, im bisexual.. but i dont think its anything to do with my shyness. I kinda knew i was attracted to girls too before i got really shy lol :]

xkiss_me_nowx

Yes, im bisexual.. but i dont think its anything to do with my shyness. I kinda knew i was attracted to girls too before i got really shy lol :]

Emma

I'm not gay...I have a problem with other girls, when other girls at school used to pick on me I would slap or kick them or hurt them, and that's not easy considering I'm not very big or strong. I gave one girl an atomic wedgie and tore her shirt...., I kicked some girl in the ass really hard and I wacked some girls head into a door because she said I was retarded,I guess I'm not gay, I just don't get along with other females