Are you an idiot

redlady

Going for the same sex, mmm... that sounds interesting, did it say why this is so ? Can't say that it applies to me though - i like to look at other woman but i don't undress them with my eyes as i do it.

redlady

The airbrushed type mate - it's a cospiracy - the magazine business are in cahoots with cosmetic surgeons everwhere and weight loss centers.
The objective : To instill us with an inferiority complex and drag us down so far that we think we need the services of those charlatans - well they have fulfilled that objective wouldn't you say - business is good on both fronts.

DazedNConfused

Maybe it's like the "prison syndrome" where when the guy/gal is starved so bad for companionship, he/she will start taking anyone he/she can get, regardless of the gender. Lots of people in prison form "intimate relations" with each other, because there's nothing else available.

Maybe it's easier for someone to hook up with another of the same gender than trying to figure out the opposite sex.

I haven't reached that point yet, so I must not have a gay bone in my body!

magda74

Re: Are you gay/bisexual

lostwitness said:
I also read somewhere that people with SP more commonly end up going for the same sex.

I wonder if it's that some gay or bisexual people develop SP because they're afraid of not being accepted or even being bashed. My friend was terrified of going to certain clubs where there were more jock-type guys or a high possibility of running into someone from school.

DazedNConfused

I'm straight and I hate going into places where there are a lot of jock guys :x .... They're frigging anoying and too arogant for my tastes.

Toad

I sometimes find myself wondering that as well lostwitness...although...I am definitly still attracted to females. Sometimes I find myself thinking...wow that guys kinda good looking...and then I say to myself...what the fuck? I dunno...I wouldn't say I'm gay or bi...i think I find myself saying this because ive pretty much lost all hope that I will be in a relationship with a female...and i'm losing grips with reality..every day is just becoming a big blur to me.

Mykul

i mean, i wouldnt say im gay or bi (hence the girlfriend).. but if someone asked me for my oppinion on a guy.. i would give them an honest answer to weather there hot or not.. lol

Scottish_Player

Toad said:
Sometimes I find myself thinking...wow that guys kinda good looking...and then I say to myself...what the fuck?

I do that sometimes but iam not gay, i just admire the person and would like to be more like them instead of being me, i think thats all it is and its ok to admire.

FaymeLevy

I am bisexual, but I don't think it has anything to do with my SP. Would be interesting if it did...lol

J

redlady said:
The airbrushed type mate - it's a cospiracy - the magazine business are in cahoots with cosmetic surgeons everwhere and weight loss centers.
The objective : To instill us with an inferiority complex and drag us down so far that we think we need the services of those charlatans - well they have fulfilled that objective wouldn't you say - business is good on both fronts.

Funny you mention that, cuz it's true. Even covers with big supermodels get airbrushed.

So take comfort, ladies-- even the supermodels don't "look like that". :D

J

Mykul said:
i mean, i wouldnt say im gay or bi (hence the girlfriend).. but if someone asked me for my oppinion on a guy.. i would give them an honest answer to weather there hot or not.. lol

Wait, a bi guy can't have a girlfriend? :?: If a bi guy only dated guys, wouldn't that mean he was just gay? ;)

I thought "bi" was all about being able to go "both ways" :p

stardog

thoughtless said:
sensitive said:
I am certainly straight :D , thanks God.

Thank God? Why? Homophobic?

Well really the idea of being gay is normally going to be revolting to you if you're straight, that's natural and it's just the way it is. It probably works the other way round too I expect..

I respect gay people, but I'm extremely glad I'm not gay. Does that make me homophobic? I'm definitely not scared of gay people, but yes the idea of men having sex with each other disgusts me, it's natural.

Labels suck :roll:

PhazedOut

Prejudice disgusts me. If people consent to sexual acts together in their environment thats their business. I don't believe SA and certain types of sexuality are linked. But, even by reading this thread you can see why some people would become anxious regarding being themselves.