Are we like pigs rolling over own shit??????

Azahara

These days I ´ve been reading in the forum some comments which argued that we are more comfortable, without responsabilities with deseases such as: SP, AvPD,OCD and so on....or that SA is not a desease.

I can´t deny that I have sometimes felt guilty for not being able to accomplish my responsabilities like the most part of adults and I have also felt guilty ´cause I didn´t talk to my parents about my problems in time.
We can name as we want: desease, disability or disorder.
I´m conviced that everyone here, in the forum do all that they can to overtaking their problems.

Lazy? I have gone to work with my right arm in plaster because of a traffic accident. But this arm wasn´t going to avoid me to work. I felt mentally well. I was not depressive.

Once, I replied to a message what was Happiness for me. My happiness consists on not feeling fears, or suffering, day after day, day after day.

Do you agree with me? What are feelings about? :eek:

Fairylicious

The older i get, the less i believe in all the labels and names the phsychological community has for all the problems that people struggle with. This is partially because i've been diagnosed like 10 things, all technically pheasable, yet all lacking the root of my issues.

I've been struggling with shit since i was 8 years old... that' when all the life trauma really started. I got hit hard coming up, thing after thing, bullshit after bullshit. And over the years, i have expressed my issues differently.

I used to be overly-productive, carring 20 college units, working 3 jobs, and a social life like no other. I'd start the day as early as 7 and end the day as late as 3am all the time. When i graduated, along with a bunch of shit that was going on at the time, everything changed.

Used to not really feeling mentally well, i told myself that this wave of shit would ease sooner or later and that i should just try to work through it. I didn't realize that i had a choice. About a year ago, it occured to me that my issues are really disabling my life, but my mother was so against it, i assume that maybe there wasn't that much wrong with me. I wish now, that i would have started this whole process then when i was a little more functional. Now, even filling out paperwork in the comforts of my own home freak me out and overwhelm me.

Sometimes, i feel like what i'm going through isn't important or any worse than what everyone else goes through. I feel badly about myself for not just being able to ignore and get over my current issues. I think that these feelings are normal-- because everyone tells us that we are supposed to be normal.

Because i know deep down (and not that deep) that i am not normal, i feel like a fraud, a loser, and a deficient human being.