Are there any medicated drugs that are stronger than regular antidepressants?

Claudius

Are there any drugs medicated for social anxiety and panic attacks which will work straight away when you take them like an aspirin?
I have tried citalopram and prozac but they didn't help much.

Noca

Banned
Are there any drugs medicated for social anxiety and panic attacks which will work straight away when you take them like an aspirin?
I have tried citalopram and prozac but they didn't help much.

A few drugs that work right away and work good for SA/depression and even panic are Klonopin/Ritalin/Tramadol All will work within 30-60 minutes of taking them. Good luck getting Ritalin or Tramadol, but Klonopin is attainable. It a Benzodiazepene that works within 30 minutes of taking it if you melt it under your tongue. It kills anxiety and panic and makes you really relaxed.;)

Enialis227

xanax meets that criteria. It works very well for me, and is very fast acting.
Also, anything you carry around with you can give you a more secure feeling just knowing that you have it if you need it.

Noca

Banned
xanax meets that criteria. It works very well for me, and is very fast acting.
Also, anything you carry around with you can give you a more secure feeling just knowing that you have it if you need it.

Ditto, usually just carrying around a bottle with Klonopin in it is enough to quell my anxiety.

SilentType

Banned
Xanax - works for 3-5 hours
Klonopin - works 8-12 hours

Thats why I take Klonopin.

Don't think these drugs will cure your panic attacks. They will help to calm you down, but therapy is also necessary in order to find the root of the problem and fix it.

Peace