• 26-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

• 40+

• Total voters

AsPerIn

I'm 23. shindogu is my answer to mass consumerism. It's all crap anyway, but i like hammacher and schelmmer. I'd purchase everything on that site if i could, including the Oculas. It looks like a cocoon.

Pearl

I'm 28, nearly 29 and starting to look older too, argh! It's time to seriously start looking after myself and consider 'anti ageing' products! I wanna stay young, ew. Marc, hope you keep posting, just to look at your sweet tabby cat, it's very calming, l love it.
Cats rule the universe!

ColdAsIce

I'm 23...but I don't feel a day over 16....don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but it doesn't make me feel great...ha ha... :lol:

zoooo

27, but next week I'l be 5. Week after that I'll be a teenager in lurrve.

I'm going to Disneyworld:D
Then the week after, on a tropical beach holiday with my "new" husband on honeymoon :)

redlady

No taws didn't have me - i was in the land of nod, nice place i should gothere more often :) McShy i shall have to skitch John Williamson onto you - he who is the most Australian of Australian's.

4myself

redlady said:
McShy i shall have to skitch John Williamson onto you - he who is the most Australian of Australian's.

Arrggghhhh, redlady, now I have the "Please don't call me a Koala bear" song in my head. Now I will spend the rest of the night singing Aussie anthems 8O sigh.

"If your name was Tom
and everyone called you Dick
Perhaps you'd understand why I'm sick, sick,sick
Im simply a Koala and I want the name to stick
So please dont call me a Koala bear".