Anyone tried Klima?

sean_turner74

I ordered a bottle of Klima to reduce the sweating on my face. Anyone tried Klima products, and had success with it?

So far I only used it for 5 days, and they say it needs to be used for 4 weeks for best results.

0707129r

I tried the hand one for around 2 weeks, both morning and night with very little effect. I suspect its not heavy duty enough for full blown HH. May be useful for light sweating. Try secure wipes instead.

sean_turner74

I tried the hand one for around 2 weeks, both morning and night with very little effect. I suspect its not heavy duty enough for full blown HH. May be useful for light sweating. Try secure wipes instead.
Have you had good success with secure wipes? And when you apply it, does it take effect right away, or do you need to use it for a while for it to build up protection?

0707129r

I've read good things about it and have used avert pills (same active ingredient) with high success.

No I have not tried the Klima product.

I have however tried secure wipes and find they do work quite well. I have also used a product by Neat called face saver and had some success with this, if I apply to forehead then within 5 minutes it seems to have stopped most forehead sweating, not sure how long it lasts for as I don't use it all the time, I will start using it more with summer on the way and hope it helps.

Not sure if you can find it in Canada but you could order online.
Neat Face Saver - Reduce Facial Perspiration And Shine

sportsfan8

Have you had good success with secure wipes? And when you apply it, does it take effect right away, or do you need to use it for a while for it to build up protection?
I know this thread is about facial sweating but I tried them a few times on my hands with no effect (actually, it made them worse) so I gave up. Maybe I need to use them over a period of time.

sean_turner74

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm on my first week of Klima but the company says it takes a month to get full results so I'll wait and see what happens.

I'm also using Drysol at nights so I don't know how accurately I'd be able to measure Klima's effectiveness on its own... but as long as the two can reduce my sweating I'll be happy.

I may also try secure wipes in the future. It seems like it gets mixed results based on people's reviews, but I may try and see, if Klima+Drysol doesn't work.

I used Avert in the past, but I felt drowsy and doped up on it... though it may have been because of other things I was taking at the time, and I also did not drink enough water. When summer starts I'm going to add it to my arsenal again and see how it works this time.