Anyone looking forward for Christmas and New Years?

untitle.JPG

r.

here here

I fecking hate it and it can go and badger off so it can.

hexagon_sun

I wish I lived in another state from my family so I could use distance and poverty as an excuse to not be present. Certain family members have made it virtually impossible to enjoy myself at family gatherings. What's sad is they know full well the issue I have to deal with but choice to make me out as lazy slacker instead of someone who is wrestling with a serious disability. They act as If I chose to be this way... Like it's a lifestyle choice! I'd expect that from an ultra conservative non-family member but my own flesh and blood?

NamiraWilhelm

New Years? Definitely not. Someone my age should be getting hammered somewhere amazing, once again I'll be sleeping through it to pretend it doesn't exist.

Christmas won't be so bad this year as I'm not alone this time.

MarionBerry

I love the Christmas season! It's so cheery and full of lights and pretty things to look at! I do not like: shopping for presents, big family get-togethers, eating lots of sweets. Luckily, I have excellent self-control so I don't overdo it with the sweets (usually). And my family is getting more spread out so the holiday parties are small. And I decided to just make everyone a variety of spiced nuts as presents.

twiggle

Yes, very much so. Family get-togethers, parties. People in (generally) better spirits. Allowing myself to eat lots of yummy food. Cold weather/warm fires. Maybe even some snow.

A time to look to the fresh New Year arriving and plan how to make it good.

I do like this time of year.

P+G

I'm tempted to not go back home for Christmas. I feel like there's nothing for me there. The only reason I'd go back is because my mum would like to see me but I don't really talk to my family and it's awkward. I wish I could spend Christmas with someone else. We'd open presents together on Christmas Day instead of waiting until January when we next meet.

crazycatlady27

i am so looking forward to christmas this year because i have cut my inlaws out of my life, they are so negative towards me and my "issues" so i said thats it !!! i dont want them in my life they are nasty people !!
its going to be sooooooooo nice this year :)

sullyS25

Im excited for both of them. Im from the States but living and working in Spain for a school year and I get to go home for christmas and new years! Not that I dont like it here in spain but I spent christmas and New Years Eve alone last year so it will be nice to be with other people. Not to mention I love Colorado in the winter time!