Anyone involved in ongoing research?

Wetpalmed

Whether if you are a participant, conducting research, or looking into it constantly? I'm curious if there is anyone out there looking into finding a more permanent solution with less side effects.

The hope that someday i might be able to live a normal life is about the only thing that makes me want to keep going, i just am hoping there might be any good or promising news from anyone in this community. :/

corranhorn

Have you looked into oral meds? I've had terrific success with glycopyrrolate. My doctor also mentioned something called oxybutynin. I've heard of it but haven't tried it. I can't find it online to order OTC either. Glyco gives me 80-90% cure rate.

Wetpalmed

Have you looked into oral meds? I've had terrific success with glycopyrrolate. My doctor also mentioned something called oxybutynin. I've heard of it but haven't tried it. I can't find it online to order OTC either. Glyco gives me 80-90% cure rate.

I've actually got it, on 4mg right now for the first time. It just kind of bothers me with dry mouth and sometimes coughing consistantly from dry throat.

That and it sometimes will take forever to kick in and not even work very long.

HHLoman

Cool article. I hope they keep looking into this condition.

I have my own theories about the biology behind HH.

TerryG

I always wondered about these oral meds: is it safe to use even when working out? Or would it be considered dangerous since your body isn't sweating as much to cool off?