anyone in newcastle or hunter area?

elfkin

Being in a more rural area makes it impossibly hard to anyone with remotely the same trouble. Anyone out there?

Lost Girl

I'm on the Central Coast, so I'm not too far away. You may think that there aren't many people around this way that have Social phobia or Anxiety, but there must be as there are a few SA groups that meet once a week around here. I've gone so far as to find that these groups exist, but haven't made a call or shown up to one yet. I'll try to find the information again if you're interested? But I'm not too sure just how far out in the Hunter you are. I remember one group being at Wyong...Message me if you would like the info. :)

Johno

I'm in Adealide and still would like to support you..... It must be hard for you being so isolated..... I guess living near a major city makes us guys kinda lucky... We have support groups if we want them....I have used them and feel better as a result...Not sure what to say to you.... Rural mental health care needs extra funding.... Let's lobby our local members...... I willl.. In the mean time just take heart in the fact that most of us understand what you are going through...

MissFitt

I am in the same boat. Live in a small town on the Mid north coast of NSW .It is hard but i think of the alternative of when i lived in Sydney...and well ... this place aint so bad :)