Anyone in Darwin NT?

Hey all, I'm new to these forums but not new to the feelings and experiences so many of you describe. I'm not one to go on about my problems and complain I'm just looking to make a change in my life.

I was wondering if there's anyone on these forums from Darwin in the NT? It's a little remote up here (growing more and more though!) and there aren't that many people around who can help but I have never met anyone (as far as I know) with this issue and was wondering what it all might look like from the outside.

Anyway if anyone does see this from Darwin plz do respond. We don't have to meet up face to face, we can correspond through this site or maybe email. I've been using an approach which has helped a lot and while I'm still on the road to recovery at least I'm going somewhere. I'd be more than happy to share information with you so plz say hi.

All the best,

Darwin dude.

thuany

hiya darwin dude, where abouts do u live? Few years back i was living in darwin helping my parents on the farm at humpty doo marrakai.. And my goly gosh it was so so boring! The only friend i made was a bunch of cows and a dog. It took me half an hour to drive all the way to the city.